- This event has passed.
Mega Detox Health Retreat with Mony Suriany
December 4, 2017 - December 10, 2017
One event on January 22, 2018 at 12:00 am
Check In Jan 22
Check Out Jan 28
Prices for yoga retreat, airport transfer, accommodations, 1 excursions, 2 group dinner (flight & visa not included), 3 massages, 4 workshops, meal plans for detox.
Shared Room (You must book together and let us know who is your roommate)
Two to Shared: USD 1250
Private Room for yourself: USD 1550
Payment in full amount: (paypal:firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bank Wire also available.
Your pick up and drop off will be arranged and included, please inform us your flight details once you are confirmed. Please check if your country in the list for visa free or visa on arrival from , then you can just come.
What’s included in this trip of a lifetime:
- 6 nights 4 stars hotel accommodation in either single deluxe bed or shared deluxe rooms (twin beds) *check for price difference
- Daily meal plans of raw foods and juice fasting
- Gourmet Lunch/Dinner on 2 days where we will be visiting some of Bali’s best raw food restaurants
- All Yoga classes, Bikram’s beginning classes, hot power vinyasa, inferno hot pilates, Yin classes, kundalini yoga meditation, pranayama, sound healing
- All Mats and towels
- Unlimited filtered water refill
- Traditional Balinese cleansing ceremony and daily circle time
- 3 Massage – 60 min
- A non cooking raw food class where you learn to make a few delicious and healthy dishes
- Return transfers to and from Denpasar International Airport to the Hotel on the day of the arrival and departure of the retreat
- Water excursion where we wash and clean our physical, emotional and spiritual body followed to beach hang out and dinner at the beach•
- 4 workshops on yoga posture clinic, nutrition, sound alchemy and healing
Optional activities which can be booked upon arrival (extra service you can book through us)
– bicycle tours in the rice fields, excursions to temples, monkey forest visit, Colonic and lymphatic massage, reiki or carnio sacral treatment
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Flying to Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai airport(DPS): Many directs flight from major cities in Asia, making flying to Bali finally affordable to take. Climate in Bali in July: hot and humid.
Visa for Indonesia: You can get a visa on arrival at the airport for $30 depending on your nationality, please check the immigration website for Indonesia to see your country eligibility. SE Asian passport holders are typically exempt.[prglsc_alert theme=”default” alignment=”center” button=”false” heading=””]In case of emergency, please call. Ubud Yoga Centre: 0361 8987207, Arty +62 812 88662283, Mony +62 812 1020389 or email us at email@example.com. We do hope you enjoy your stay. Namaste.[/prglsc_alert]
To get yourself familiarise with our centre please check out video on youtube or follow us on
instagram @ubudyogacentre and facebook UBUD YOGA centre.
Ashtanga Yoga Retreat with Laruga Glaser in Bali 2017
UBUD YOGA CENTRE best yoga in the world
Kundalini Yoga Classes and Retreat in Ubud Bali
Hot Yoga Retreat with Rajashree to Reunify Our Spirit